1. We, our, or us refers to:
a. Steve Buckley
b. ForceXVelocity Limited (FXV) and its employees and representatives
2. Personal information means:
a. Information or an opinion about you, from which your identity can be reasonable ascertained or as otherwise defined by applicable privacy law including information collected about your individual preferences. It doesn’t not include information that is anonymous.
b. Health information such as medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.
Collecting personal information
3. We collect personal information for the following reasons:
a. To obtain an understanding of your needs so we can provide you with appropriate advice and services.
b. To respond and resolve your requests, questions, comments and queries.
c. To provide you with services, service information and schedule information.
d. To manage our services including billing.
e. To gather information on our services with a view to improve services.
f. To ensure proper function of the website and online software.
g. To contact you’re a nominated person in the case of an emergency.
h. Any purpose for which you have consented.
4. The internet is not a secure environment and we cannot provide absolute assurance that your personal information will be secure at all times. Transmission of your personal information over the internet is at your own risk and we recommend entering personal information in a secure environment.
Personal information held
5. The information collected depends on the engagement of services and may include your:
a. Full name
b. Preferred name
c. Date of birth
e. Phone number
f. Email address
i. Injuries and relevant conditions or factors (past and present)
j. Training goals and time frames
k. IP address and/or other device identifying data
l. Nominated person to contact in case of an emergency
m. Opinion in relation to any of our services
n. Any other information that is relevant for us to provide services to you.
6. We only collect information where it is reasonably necessary for our services and you have explicitly consented. This may include injury information, health information and medication you take.
How personal information is collected
7. We endeavour to collect information directly from you. This may take place but is not limited to when you complete a form, survey, via our website, Facebook, email, phone call, verbally or text message.
Using personal information
9. We may disclose personal information to our consultants, contractors, agents or suppliers so they can provide you with products or services on our behalf or help us provide you with the requested products or services including contacting you in relation to the products or services; when conveying information to a responsible person, emergency contact, physician or health care provider when you are incapable or cannot communicate, unless you have requested otherwise.
Storing personal information
10. We store your personal information in paper-based forms, email databases and electronic databases.
11. We take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, unauthorised access and disclosure. This includes:
a. All staff maintain confidentiality
b. Implement document storage security
12. We may use your personal information to identify a service that you may be interested in and contact you time to time about new services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you.
14. We may use third party advertising services to display advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable visitor information with these services.
Cookies and Online
16. Every time you use our website or online software, information may be collected by us or on our behalf via services such as Google Analytics. Information collected may include:
a. The date and time of your visit to our website and online software.
b. Your IP address
c. The address of the documents you access
d. The type of browser and operating system you are using
e. Any address of a recurring site and any other website you are about to visit
17. We may provide third parties with statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns and related site information. This data will not contain identifying information.
20. We are required to notify you in a notifiable privacy breach occurs as per the NZ Privacy Act.